Teaching notes from today's Spiritual Entrepreneur Conference Call.
Your financial future is not based on the business or agency that writes you a paycheck every two weeks.
Nor is your financial future secured through your knowledge of the financial markets.
Neither is your financial future safeguarded by the current contents of your retirement and/or investment portfolio.
None of the methods, knowledge or companies I just mentioned can promise without fail. . .your financial future.
However, there is Someone who is ready, willing and able to guarantee your financial future.
Here are seven ways to guarantee your financial future.
What kind of day are you going to have today?
Not sure.. . .then answer this. . .who will determine the kind of day that you’re going to have?
Your spouse? Your children? Your parents?
The slow driving “idiot” in the fast lane. The police officer who gave you a ticket because you ran a stop sign hoping to get to work on time.
Your supervisor who has given you enough work for three people? Your boss who doesn’t recognize or reward you for your hard work?
A goal is a vision of how it is . . . before it is.
In talking about goals at my seminars, rallies and church services, I’ve had a few believers question whether or not goal-setting was important or even scriptural.
I’ve asked those folks why they got saved. Invariably, the answer is “to go to heaven.” I then asked if they were going today. If they say, not unless Jesus comes back, I say, “If heaven is not your immediate destination, it is still your goal.”
A goal is the manifestation…the end result achieved through vision, prior proper planning, persistence and peak performance.
Get a notebook in which you can keep your goals for the rest of your life. It’s time to stop talking about your future and do something about it.
Have you watched a television series where the star of the show is seemingly always in eminent peril?
No matter how real the scene feel. . .you can know for sure. . .that the creator and writers of the television show will never kill the hero or the star. . .who plays the hero.
Just like the movies. . .you’re a star that will never defeated by the enemy. In fact, not only will you not lose. . .you win every single time.
Here are three scriptures which should strengthen and energize your faith against every attack of the enemy.
More Articles ...
- Seven Questions For A Problem Solver
- The Perfect 10 Success Secrets
- God Told Us Fifteen Times
- 7 Keys To Planning Your Work And Working Your Plan
- Delay Doesn't Mean Denial
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Be A Generous Tipper
- God Has A Christmas Miracle For You
- Merry Christmas 2012
- Seven Keys To 2013 Being Your Year Of Unfulfilled Promises...FULFILLED
- 7 Things To Do When Your Star Leads You To A Stable
- 7 Keys To Praying In A Financial Miracle
- 7 Reasons Some People Are Not Successful
- 7 Ways To Be Truly Happy
- Don't Buy On Black Friday What You Can't Pay Off Until Good Friday
- 10 Things About Thanksgiving
- 7 Keys To Think Beyond Your Imagination
- 7 Reasons Why You're A Genius
- 7 Reasons God Wants You To Prosper
- Who Won The Election Today?
- God Is Looking For Real Men