Over the years, I’ve counseled so many partners to wait for Isaac because they don’t need Ishmael in their lives. We should always. . .always want God’s best in our lives.
It’s always best to wait for God’s best. . .because life is too short to do anything without God's best.
Recently, I came across a quote which not only fired my imagination but confirmed the advice I’d given over the years.
Remember the old game show “Name That Tune.” Well, it’s your turn to play and name this tune.
“I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,
A poet, a pawn and a king.
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing:
Each time I find myself, flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.”
On the last Sunday of a year…several years back…I was sitting in the service at The Wisdom Center where my good friend and mentor, Dr. Mike Murdock is the Pastor and Founder.
During the service, Dr. Murdock asked me to share what we should know to make the new year….successful. I asked the Lord what He would have me say and instantly He gave me six words.
“Quit Looking In The Rearview Mirror.”
Have you ever thought about how you’d like to be recognized?
Genesis 37:19 says:
“And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh.”
The dreamer cometh. I think I like that.
Years ago, my fine wife Bev and I had the pleasure of meeting George Foreman. As a former heavyweight champion and entrepreneur . . .he is a delightful man.
Foreman once said:
“If you don’t dream you might as well be dead.”
If you don’t have a dream. . .I don’t think you should be dead. . .I just think you need to be taught how to become a dreamer.
More Articles ...
- 7 Things To Do To Experience 7 Kinds Of Wealth
- 7 Ways To Develop The Right Kind Of Attitude
- Seven Life-Changing Exercises
- 3M Plus 2M Plus 2M Equals Your Success
- 7 Reasons God Wants You To Be An Action Star
- 7 Steps To Putting Pressure On The Word
- 5 Keys To Being Filled With The Holy Spirit
- 7 Ways To Guarantee Financial Failure Or Overcome It
- 7 Things To Do If You Lose Your Job Or Want A Better One
- Why Does God Want You Successful?
- 7 Things Old People Should Never Have To Do
- 7 Keys To Entering God's Circle Of Blessing
- 7 Things About Your Past To Assure You A Prosperous Future
- 15 Thought-Provoking Facts About July 4th
- 7 Steps To A Miracle Harvest
- 7 Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- 7 Ways to Create Greater Opportunities
- 7 Ways My Father Influenced Who I Am
- 7 Keys To Your Surplus
- 24 WAYS TO SAVE BIG MONEY AT THE GAS PUMPS