10. Consider this…your current problems may just be preparation for your promotion, specific assignment and future accomplishments.
9. Deliverance comes when you get in front of your battle. 2 Chronicles 20:17 (NIV)
8. When you just don’t know what to do next…He always does.
7. Whatever you expect is exactly what you will manifest in your life…positive or negative…good or bad.
6. Either keep your word…or keep quiet. “It is better to say nothing than to make a promise and not keep it.” Eccl 5:5 (NLT)
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The strength of a person’s character and drive to success is determined by whether or not they can finish what they started.
4. If you give your word…keep it. “Promises are like crying babies in a theater, they should be carried out at once.” Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
3. WARNING: Anything you put before the Lord’s tithes and offerings will be detrimental to your financial and spiritual health.
2. The personality of your money is a reflection of who you are…and your character.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Speak the Word of God TODAY…summoning the strongest and most elite angels to work on your behalf. Psalm 103:20BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS