10. God has a bright future planned for you. . .don’t miss it by living in the past and refusing to change for the future.
9. Never settle for the way things are. . .when God has given you the ability to experience them the way they should be.
8. Being late. . .sends a message about you. . .it reflects a lack of planning, a poor attitude, a lack of respect and/or good habits.
7. If you spend more time in His book...you'll never have to worry about your checkbook.
6. Poverty and lack are thieves. . .they rob you of your ability to bless others including your family, the widows and the orphans.
Here are the Top Five Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Don’t allow any unwanted house guests in your mind and certainly don’t allow them to stay long enough for you to entertain them in any way.
4. Today, decide to THINK BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.
3. Don’t let people you’ve known in the past. . .keep you away from your future.
2. Don’t worry about things you can’t change. . .just change the things you can and let God deal with the rest.
And now, the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget selected by you during the past week.
1. God will prosper what you do...not what you're thinking or talking about...but what you are doing. Psalm 1:1-3