Here is the teaching outline for SUNDAY NITE LIVE. Join us at 6 PM (CST).
1. Relax. . .free yourself from distractions..
Psalm 9:9 MSG
Jude 1:1 MSG
Daniel 12:13 MSG
2. Pray for the mind of Christ to function fully and freely within you.
2 Corinthians 1:16 AMP
Proverbs 20:5 MSG
Proverbs 16:33 AMP
3. Get Benjamin Franklin Involved.
Isaiah 11:3 NLT
“It’s a sin to make a decision in ignorance when the facts are available.”
4. Consider the scenarios.
Matthew 6:34 MSG, T;B
Matthew 6:34 in The Living Bible says;
Dr. Seuss once said:
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
Mark 9:23 GWT
5. Ask your mentor.
Deuteronomy 17:9 AMP
John 8:16 AMP
6. Get started.
Exodus 14:15 TLB
Ernest Hemingway said:
“Never mistake motion for action.”
1 John 3:18 GWT
Benjamin Franklin said:
“Well done is better than well said.”
Proverbs 5:21 GWT
Andrew Carnegie said:
“As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.”
Proverbs 14:23 NLT
Here are 30 ways to overcome procrastination.
1. Get Started.
2. Create Assessment Of The Time Needed To Complete The Project.
3. Don’t Let Time Assessment Delay The Start Of Your Task.
4. Maximize Your Moments
5. Rearrange Other Assignments and Time Slots.
6. Start Somewhere But Start
7. Tackle the most difficult part of the assignment first even if you have to break it down into several steps
8. Create Reasonable and Flexible Timelines.
9. Reward Your Success For Each Timeline Achieved
10. Do It Now. . .No Delays.
11. Ask Yourself Is This The Easiest Way To Accomplish This Task?
12. Continually Question Yourself On How To Do Things Better
13. Take A Deep Breath Before You Start.
14. Properly Prepare Your Work Area.
15. Eliminate Distractions From Your Work Environment As Much As Possible.
16. Use Your Timelines As Incentives
17. Announce Your Timeline To Your Spouse Or Best Friend
18. Flow With Your Energy levels.
19. Plan A Function To Help Ensure Your Project Is Completed.
20. Establish Leisure Time Breaks.
21. Utilize Unexpected Time Slots.
22. Create A Realistic And Functioning “To Do” List.
23. Enlist The Support Of A Trusted Advisor And Friend
24. Plan For The Unexpected.
25. Don’t Take Your Foot Off The Pedal Of Your Routine.
26. Achieve Or Your Refocus Your Timelines
28. Your Stress Level Is Reduced With Each Timeline Accomplished.
29. Secure Additional Resources.
30. Reward Yourself Over A Job Well Done.
Ephesians 5:16 AMP
7. Monitor your progress and evaluate your decision.
Lamentations 3:40 NLT
1 Timothy 4:15 NLT
Galatians 6:4 GWT