10. Never ever get discouraged when you don’t see the immediate manifestation of God’s promises to you.
9. Don’t go inviting trouble into your life by the words you speak. Job 3:25
8. Any problem God allows you to see…He will enlighten and empower you to solve.
7. If you’re a high value target of the enemy…it means he knows you’re valuable to and for the Kingdom of God.
6. The joy of the Lord gives us the ability to look beyond today’s circumstances to a better tomorrow…based on His promises.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Looking in the rear view mirror at opportunities you have missed...may cause you to overlook possibilities in your future.
4. Praying for you to think like you've never thought. Do what you've never done...be what you've never been all for His glory.
3. If you don’t give up. . .failure is nothing more than the opportunity to learn a new way to do something.
2. Don't talk about it...do it! “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.” Bruce Lee
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. There are times to speak up and times to shut up…discerning the difference will increase the length of our lives. Prov 13:3BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS