10. God is raising up Josephs in the marketplace…are you one of them?
9. Procrastination is a self-defeating habit that sabotages our future.
8. God’s desire is for you to breakthrough, break out or bust loose of what’s been holding you back.
7. Never let your circumstances define your destiny. Rather create the circumstances that will assure your destiny.
6. Today's Confession...Godly ideas are coming to me. I will see as I've never seen so I can do what I've never done.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Instead of reminding someone of their mistakes…remind them of God’s grace (unmerited favor) and forgiveness.
4. WARNING: Anything you put before the Lord’s tithes and offerings will be detrimental to your financial and spiritual health. No matter the adversity…
3. Never give up your dream or allow anyone else to steal it.
2. We make a decision to fail when we allow fear to prevent us from taking a step of faith.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You can’t change your past...but you can re-direct your future.