10. Wow. . .God says “I will bless you with everything I have.” Hebrews 6:14 MSG
9. Forgiveness put control back in our lives.
8. Jesus is saying "will you be mine?" Happy Valentine's Day.
7. Our birth is the evidence that God has plans for our lives. Jeremiah 29:11
6. “You don’t know my circumstances.” First, don’t own them. Second, God is bigger than they are. Third, they’re God’s problems not yours.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Father, forgive me this morning for the things that I've said, done or thought which are offensive to the Word. 1 John 1:9
4. We are not what or who others say we are...we are who and what God says we are.
3. Instead of getting down on yourself...get high on God and His plans for your life.
2. Never say anything you don't want God to hear or Satan to act on.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You’ll never really be free . . .until you’re financially free.