10. Think about why God woke you up this morning...what He wants you to accomplish today...and then do something about it.
9. If we begin our days. . .with supernatural expectations. . .we'll never be disappointed.
8. Wow. . .God says, “I will bless you with everything I have.” Hebrews 6:14 MSG
7. One of the enemy’s greatest weapons is to create doubt in our minds about the inevitability of our harvest. Don't listen.
6. God forgives and forgets; the devil likes to remind us of our past. God says “...I don't keep a list of your sins.” Is 43:25 MSG
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Failure is nothing more than an opportunity to learn a new way to do something.
4. When we focus on our hurts of the past...we're stealing time from our future.
3. Praying for your gifts not to remain unknown, unused or useless to the kingdom of God and for doors to open beyond your imagination.
2. God is more interested in where we're going. . .than where we've been. Phil 3:13
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The only time we truly fail is when we stop learning from our mistakes.