10. Exercise for today. Focus on right things and you will find the wrong things will leave your life.
9. God promises you peace no matter what’s going on around you. Ps 37:11; Rom 15:13; Rom 8:6; Prov 3:24-25; 2 Timothy 1:7
8. The question isn’t whether or not God wants us to be successful. It’s whether we’re willing to do what He says…to be successful.
7. Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice...shame on me. Fool me three times and God is going to get you for that.
6. Don’t let a negative doctor’s report seize you with panic. He reports the facts but facts can change. Jesus the Healer never does.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You are either a “can do” person or you are a “can’t do” complain-about-it person.
4. Today, I encourage you to imagine, embrace and confess the unlimited possibilities for your future found in the Word of God.
3. Wisdom for shoppers. A deal is not a deal…if you can’t afford it.
2. You have more influence than you know…and certainly more than the enemy wants you to know. Acts 22:15
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God can bring the right person into your life…mentor, spouse or divine connection…suddenly.