10. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions.
9. Where you start in life is not of your choosing…but where you finish is.
8. The way you think, speak and act will either reflect fear or faith…but not both.
7. God will prosper what you do...not what you're thinking or talking about...but what you are doing. Psalm 1:1-3
6. Poverty and lack are thieves. . .they rob you of your ability to bless others including your family, friends, the widows and the orphans.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A problem is an opportunity for you to rise above average.
4. Failure is not your destiny. Success is your God-given opportunity.
3. God is not trying to get into your business…instead He wants you to get into His way of doing business.
2. The best way to watch the words coming out of your mouth…is by watching the words going into your mind. Eph 4:29 AMP
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Be careful how you act and react…your attitude will be showing.