10. Never let your faith be determined by your feelings. Your faith should be based on the Word of God…knowing that it’s true.
9. Praying for you to be intelligent and discerning in every decision you make…focused and clear in His direction for your day.
8. Stop creating excuses…instead create the changes you need to turn your life around.
7. God is never disappointed in us because He already knows everything about us. And He loves us enough to never give up on us.
6. The only way to escape what you’re going through is by praising God for what He’s already done in your life.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God can and will take you places and open doors of opportunity that no family tie or college degree ever can. Get ready!!
4. Stop looking at where you are and what you’ve got…as you begin to anticipate and prepare yourself for what you’re going to have.
3. If something’s not producing the results you desire. STOP IT…then ask God what you should be doing differently.
2. God’s desire is to expand your territory...enlarge your borders...move you from where you are to a new level of success through Him.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When you learn to turn rejection into direction…you’re on the road to success.