10. If God’s not first in your life…something or someone else will take His place and that’s not good for your future.
9. Praying for your gifts not to remain unknown, unused or useless to the kingdom of God and for doors to open beyond your imagination.
8. The best way to Stop Acting Like Them (S.A.L.T.) is not to allow yourselves to become argumentative even in self-defense. 2 Timothy 2:22
7. Identify the enemy…apply the Word and claim your victory. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. It’s your heritage. Isaiah 54:17
6. WARNING: Anything you put before the Lord’s tithes and offerings will be detrimental to your financial and spiritual health. Malachi 3:10
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Whatever you expect is exactly what you will manifest in your life…positive or negative…good or bad.
4. When you increase what you know…there’s no limit to where you can go.
3. Our destiny is determined by choice not by chance.
2. If you’re comfortable where you are, you’ll never discover…where you could be.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Your current problems may just be preparation for your next promotion, specific assignment or future accomplishments.