10. What someone else “thinks” will do nothing to change your circumstances…but you can.
9. One of the most painful falls a person can face is when they trip over their own ego. Proverbs 13:10
8. If you get mentally drained…you have unlimited access to the greatest energy drink ever…the Holy Spirit. Proverbs 3:21 TLB
7. If you’re following the crowd…make sure you know where they’re going and that it’s a place you want to be.
6. The government may shutdown…but God never will. He’s always open and ready to do business with and for you.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The thing that helps every believer in the midst of a crisis is to get their eyes off their problem and start helping someone else.
4. Never settle for a life of mediocrity…rather take a step of faith to embrace the invisible to achieve the seemingly impossible.
3. If we determine that our lot in life will always be the same…we are denying the supernatural promises in the Word of God.
2. Stop accepting things the way they are…start raising your level of expectation.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Success in life is determined by our desire to obey His voice and renew our minds.