10. Inward prosperity always precedes outward prosperity.
9. Today...make sure you rise and shine instead of rise and whine. This is your day to make a difference.
8. If we worry, we don’t trust God. He tells us not to worry, so if we do worry…then we’re ignoring His instructions.
7. Never share your problems with someone who is unable to solve their own problems.
6. Never condemn what you don’t understand…ask God for understanding of the revelation you’re hearing or seeing.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Do something TODAY that moves you closer to your goals.
4. When we speak the Word of God, we are summoning the strongest and most elite angels to work on our behalf. Ps 103:20
3. The door of opportunity will not open automatically…we must get up...turn the handle…and walk through the door ourselves.
2. Who gains control when we “lose it?” The enemy. That’s why he wants us angry and filled with thoughts of revenge.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God has heard your prayer…your answer is on the way…that’s why it’s important not doubt while obeying His instructions.