10. Never give up your dream or allow anyone else to steal it.
9. Breakthroughs begin when you say "I'm not going to live this way anymore."
8. If we focus on the obstacles we face…we will never see the opportunities available to us.
7. The day we figure out what fear has cost us in missed opportunities and money . . . is the day we'll deal with it.
6. If the enemy can transfer fear into your mind, he immediately has the ability to take advantage of you.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. It’s smarter and more productive to ask God what He wants…than to do what you want and ask Him to bless it.
4. Avoid forming an unholy alliance or being unequally yoked. God won’t bless what He doesn’t approve. 2 Chronicles 18:3 AMP
3. Biblical principles and Godly promises never come with an expiration date. Can somebody say “Hallelujah!"
2. Today's Confession....Godly ideas are coming to me. I will see as I've never seen so I can do what I've never done.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. No matter the adversity…God’s desire is for you to breakthrough, break out or bust loose of what’s been holding you back.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS