Your loving Heavenly Father is ready do a new thing in your life in 2015.
Isaiah 43:19 in the Message Bible says:
“Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand-new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.”
That ought to make you shout HALLELUJAH!!
In order for God to do a new thing in our lives. . .we must be willing to let go of the past.
If we dwell on past hurts, failures, broken relationships and financial mistakes, then we’re doomed to repeat them or allow them to hold us back.
Isaiah 43:18 in the Message Bible says:
“Forget about what’s happened: don’t keep going over old history.”
Here are five keys to manifesting the new thing God wants to do in your life.
1. Immerse yourself in His Word. . .spend time with Him. All wisdom comes from God. So talk to Him. . .seek His direction.
2. Forget the past. . .leave all hurts, disappointments, failures and stolen dreams in the sea of forgetfulness. Never ever again, talk about what was or what could have been. It’s over! Embrace a new day.
The Message Bible translation of Isaiah 43:25 says:
“But I, yes I, am the one who takes care of your sins—that's what I do. I don't keep a list of your sins.”
3. Journal EVERYTHING that comes to your mind. Write down any and every idea the Lord is stirring in your spirit while you’re in His presence. I believe He will give you a million dollar. . .or a billion dollar idea.
4. Find a mentor or several mentors. There is nothing wrong with not having all the answers but it’s pure ignorance to ignore resources that may be available to you.
Your mentors may not be flesh and blood. . .you may find them in a Google search, your public library or a ministry website. Focus on your future.
5. Never give up. The only way you lose is if you give up. God never gives up on you. . .so why should you give up on yourself.
There is no question God wants to do a new thing in our lives. . .the only question is. . .are we ready to receive it?BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS