Get ready...the verse I'm about to share with you will make you SHOUT...JUMP UP AND DOWN while you TURN AROUND when you realize what it can mean for you!
Ephesians 3:20 in the Amplified Bible which says:
“Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams].”
1. Now. Not tomorrow. . .next week. . .next month or in the sweet bye and bye.
2. to Him. We’re talking about the King of Kings, the Lord of Lord’s, the Master of the Universe, the Almighty One, the beginning and the end. . .all that is, was or ever will be.
3. Who, by (in consequence of the [action of His] power. He’s got the power and He’s giving it to us. That’s the kind of transference . . .I really like.
4. at work within us. He is no respecter of persons. . .if He’s ever fulfilled a dream or done anything for anybody else. . .He must do it for you. The great part? He wants to!
5. is able to [carry out His purpose. God is not a man that He should lie. Has He not said it. . .will He not bring your dream to pass?
6. do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think. What kind of thinker are you? We have not because we ask not.
7. [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes and dreams]. . Between prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes and dreams. . .I believe you’ve got everything needed to think beyond your imagination.
It’s important to understand. . .your dream will never become a reality unless you pursue it with a passion and a plan. Stand on His Word …and receive!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS