God will never do a new thing in our lives. . .as long as we’re holding onto the past.
Our Heavenly Father wants us anticipating each new day and the new thing He is about to do in our lives during the remainder of 2014.
If we dwell on past hurts, failures, broken relationships and financial mistakes, then we’re doomed to repeat them.
Isaiah 43:18 in the Message Bible says:
“Forget about what’s happened: don’t keep going over old history.”
In order to get something new in our future. . .we must be willing to let go of the past.
Here are 5 Keys to Manifesting a new thing.”
1. Immerse yourself in His word. . .spend time with Him. All wisdom comes from God. So talk to Him. . .seek His direction.
2. Forget the past. . .leave all hurts, disappointments, failures and stolen dreams in the sea of forgetfulness. Never ever again, talk about what was or what could have been.
The Message Bible translation of Isaiah 43:25 says:
“But I, yes I, am the one who takes care of your sins—that's what I do. I don't keep a list of your sins.”
3. Journal EVERYTHING that comes to your mind. Write down any and every idea the Lord is stirring in your spirit while you’re in His presence. I believe He will give you a million dollar. . .or a billion dollar idea. You only need one.
4. Find a mentor or several mentors. There is nothing wrong with not having all the answers but it’s pure ignorance to ignore resources that may be available to you.
Your mentors may not be flesh and blood. . .you may find them in a Google search, your public library or on a ministry website. Focus on your future.
5. Never give up. The only way you lose is if you give up. God never gives up on you. . .so why should you give up on yourself?
Our Heavenly Father wants to do a new thing in our lives. . .the question is. . .are we ready to receive it?BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS