Every day there’s a least one new book published with the secret of how to become rich.
I’m going to make it easy for you and share the 5 ways to get rich.
1. WIN THE LOTTERY- Wrong Answer. Thank you for playing.
Really, you have a better chance to be an astronaut or an Olympic Gold Medalist than you do winning the lottery.
2. DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL- There are two primary reasons this is the wrong approach to getting rich.
First, it’s spiritually and morally wrong.
Second, you will go to jail or worse. Enough said!
3. INHERIT A LOT OF MONEY- There is nothing wrong with inheriting a lot of money. However, when you consider the possibility that your rich relatives may live longer then you, it is best to devise another wealth accumulation plan.
4. MARRY SOMEONE WHO HAS A LOT OF MONEY- Make sure you are marrying for the right reason, or else you will realize that the say you said “I do,” you did it to yourself.
If self-respect and pride have any root in your life, you will never be satisfied to get by on someone else’s money.
5. DO IT GOD’S WAY- In Deuteronomy 8:18 (KJV), God gives someone very specific instructions on how to get wealth.
“But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant…”
God gives us the power to get wealth. . .but we must use it.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS