Have a desire to dig deeper into the Word? If you're looking for answers here are seven ways to help you achieve your goal.
1. Research scriptures that pertain to the area where you need the hand of God to move. If your need is financial, then seek financial scriptures; if it’s healing, then seek healing scriptures.
You can try free online Bible programs like biblegateway.com for your search.
2. Write down the verses that speak to you. Writing out verses is not a waste of time. It’s a way of highlighting them in your mind.
3. Ask yourself, “How can I implement this scripture in my life right now?” As ideas come to your mind, write them down.
4. Personalize the scriptures.
“For the LORD God is a sun and shield to Harold: the LORD will give Harold grace and glory: No good thing will God withhold from Harold who walks uprightly.”
If your children or a spouse is a concern, you can personalize scripture with their name in it.
5. Pray the verses(s) over your life and your situation every day. Pray it several times during the day. You need to create your own prayer.
6. Confess the scriptures, and personalized them over your life every day.
First, your confession should be based on your speaking right words…ones that are found in the Word of God.
Second, you can change where you are in life by what comes out of your mouth.
Third, make your confession for at least twenty-one days so it becomes a habit.
Fourth, your circumstances should never alter your confession.
Fifth, speak your confession every day.
7. Praise God for EVERY manifestation of good things in your life. If you woke up this morning; that’s a good thing. If you have air to breathe; that’s a good thing. If you are able to walk and talk; that’s a good thing.
You must start praising God for EVERY good thing He has done and is doing in your life.
Finally, I suggest you keep a journal, either handwritten or on the computer. It will serve as a reminder and encourager to you. . .as you move from glory unto glory into His marvelous image.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS