When you have a desire. . .either back it up with action or let it go. To believe you want something which you’re not even trying to achieve. . .is self-defeating.
So the question is. . .actually there are seven questions. . .I want you to ponder. Here are they keys...
- What motivates you to greater action?
- What motivates you to be the best you can possibly be?
- What motivates you to move outside your comfort zone?
- What motivates you to do something you’ve never done?
- What motivates you to tap into the previously unused potential God placed within you?
- What motivates you to dream as you’ve never dreamed before?
- What motivates you with a desire to hear God say. . . “well done, my good and faithful servant?
How do you get motivated?
Romans 12:2 in the New Living Translation which says in part:
“. . . but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. . .”
Romans 12:2 in the Contemporary English Version says:
“Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him.”
Your thoughts…new thoughts become your motivation for success.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS