10. Never stereotype anyone based on their net worth or the lack thereof.
9. How a person responds to having money will reveal their true character…who they really are. Money is just a reflection of us.
8. Your potential isn’t limited by your actions but rather your beliefs. Mark 9:23.
7. You have something special to achieve in your life because God made sure you were born…you are not an accident. Jeremiah 1:5
6. Never let what you can’t do…keep you from doing what you can do…today.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Delay is a favorite deceptive and tactical weapon of the enemy. It fuels the doubts he seeks to create.
4. It’s the character of a person’s heart and not the balance in their checkbook or lack thereof that determines who they are.
3. Our destiny is determined by choice not by chance.
2. Never be moved by your circumstances or the opinions of others...base your decisions on the Word of God and nothing else.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The fastest way to get into financial trouble is to compare yourself to others and what they have or don’t have.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS