10. To succeed in life. . .we must always do more than is required. Titus 3:14 (AMP)
9. Do not hang out with or allow into your inner circle people who are content with their debt, trouble or just getting by.
8. Anyone who thinks that he/she knows it all -- doesn’t.
7. If you mess up, fess up. “Confession is good for the soul” is more than just an old saying. . .it’s a spiritual truth.
6. If you’re in the fight of your life. . . you've got to know God’s in your corner.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If you feel you can’t seem to catch a break. . .create the one you need.
4. Success or failure...victory or defeat...excellence or mediocrity...all start in the mind. Proverbs 23:7
3. Be a dreamer. . .a confident, courageous, cheerful, rich thinker.
2. "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.” Phil 4:6
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Do you know the first person you should encourage every day? Look in a mirror and smile. 1 Samuel 30:6BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS