10. Faith destroys fear...crushes doubt…conquers the unknown...inspires others and makes you victorious in all your hands find to do.
9. We make a decision to fail when we allow fear to prevent us from taking a step of faith.
8. God can't navigate us out of troubled waters unless we give Him control of our ship (lives).
7. One of the first steps to becoming a successful leader is realizing you can’t do everything yourself…so you learn to delegate.
6. A failure to act. . .is an action that is sure to fail.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. When you feel like you’ve been dissed…relax, breathe deeply and take comfort you’re getting double for your trouble. Isaiah 61:7
4. TODAY...“And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude].” Eph. 4:23 AMP
3. Write this down...get it deep inside of you. “God will never remind me of my past. He can’t. . .He’s forgotten it.” Hebrews 8:12 NLT
2. Faith does not wait to rejoice until the goal is accomplished or the victory achieved but rather before the battle is won.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. It’s not enough to meditate, prepare and motivate yourself to have a great day, you’ve actually got to do something.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS