10. Today's Confession....Godly ideas are coming to me. I will see as I've never seen so I can do what I've never done.
9. Procrastination is a self-defeating habit that sabotages our future.
8. Smart people will read this. “...The intelligent man is always open to new ideas. In fact, he looks for them.” Proverbs 18:15 TLB
7. Sowing seed should become as much of a habit as taking a shower or brushing your teeth.
6. In life you don't try to do anything...you either do it or you don't. The difference between trying and doing is will power.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. WARNING: Anything you put before the Lord’s tithes and offerings will be detrimental to your financial and spiritual health.
4. The day we figure out what fear has cost us in missed opportunities and money . . . is the day. . .we'll do something about it.
3. God has given you authority over every lie and attack of the enemy. Luke 10:19 We need to use what He's given us.
2. People who walk in supernatural favor know that it’s not enough to start something…we must continue until we finish doing it.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Biblical principles and Godly promises never come with an expiration date. Can somebody say “Hallelujah!!”
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS