10. Breakthroughs occur when you say "I'm not going to live this way anymore."
9. Preparation is a mental decision before it becomes a practical reality.
8. Your destiny is too great to be distracted by people (friends) who never ask about your goals or dreams.
7. Never base your future on the words of someone who never believed in you or has never experienced personal success.
6. If God didn’t tell you what to do…then what you’re doing is the result of someone else’s opinion.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Focusing on wrong decisions or bad breaks will blur your vision and distort your focus away from your future success.
4. Circumstances are the things you see when you take your eyes off your goal and more importantly, off the Word.
3. Confidence in who you are in Him allows you to picture your success before it ever becomes a reality. Ps 71:5 AMP
2. Instead of worrying about what other people think....be more concerned about what God thinks.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Excellence should be your trademark whether negotiating a million dollar deal, cleaning the house or working an assembly line.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS