10. There are times to speak up and times to shut up…discerning the difference will increase the length of your life. Proverbs 13:3
9. Never doubt that God planted a seed of greatness in you. . .after all . . .you were created in His image and after His likeness.
8. God wants our best moments in prayer and meditation on His Word…not the dregs or remains of the day. Put Him first daily.
7. True happiness is not based on what you have...where you live or where you work. It's based on realizing who you are in Him.
6. Don't spend so much on Black Friday that you can't pay your bills off until Good Friday.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A person may not have chosen to be born in or live in poverty but they definitely have made a mental decision to stay there.
4. One of four things will hold you back…old habits…wrong attitudes…lack of passion or stagnant ideas. You can change all four.
3. Some of God's greatest blessings are the opportunities He sends our way. Be expectant.
2. Our lives would be so much richer if we listened more to what God has to say and less about what others have to say.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Faith is believing in a God that you cannot see with an expectation of spending eternity in a place not found on MapQuest.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS