10. View every person you meet today as a divine connection or someone to pray for…either way…you win.
9. My prayer this morning is for you to attract into your life people with a goal, a dream, a vision and an attitude for success.
8. Our birth is the evidence that God has plans for our lives. Jeremiah 29:11
7. It’s time to stop letting other people use your head as a septic tank for trash talk and toxic thoughts. Philippians 4:8
6. If you continually overlook the problems you’re facing…you’ll never overcome them.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Confess this: “I can do more than I think I can because I have the mind of Christ functioning fully and freely within me.”
4. Think of one thing you can do TODAY to improve the quality of your TOMORROW…then do it.
3. If you have a pulse…you have a purpose…find it…live it.
2. If you don’t act on a God idea…you will never experience what might have been.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The best way to jump start 2015 is by praising God for what He did in 2014. Write down how He blessed you and PRAISE HIM for it.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS