10. Never allow your net worth to determine your self-worth.
9. Where you start in life is not of your choosing…but where you finish is.
8. A word for someone. The decision you make today must be based on what’s right and not how others will react. Isaiah 11:3
7. God’s desire is to expand your territory…enlarge your borders…move you from where you are to where He wants you to be.
6. If money does not serve the Kingdom of God. . .it prostitutes its purpose, seduces its owner and violates Kingdom principles.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. In the world…when you give something away, you have less. In God’s economy…when you give something away it returns…multiplied.
4. Our circumstances don’t matter…the problems we’re currently facing…don’t matter…but our obedience to His Word does.
3. Praise precipitates hope which reinforces our commitment to never give up or quit. Psalm 71:14 CEV
2. People will never find their next until they stop complaining about their ex.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. What makes a person successful…is their ability to never give up on a dream…even if at first …they fail to succeed.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS