10. Never settle for what is instead of what can be.
9. Sowing seeds as God directs…takes the limits off our income.
8. God will keep you on track…even when it seems like you’re going around in circles and making no progress. Pro 3:5-6 MSG
7. You can say all the right things…but if you’re still doing the wrong things…your life isn’t going to change…until you do.
6. Don’t be moved by your circumstances…or the appearance of lack…only be moved by ‘thus saith the Word of the Lord.’
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Our lack of knowledge of God’s Word makes the devil happy. If he keeps us ignorant of the Word…he can keep us living in lack.
4. If you want to be successful…you can never ignore or minimize preparation time.
3. Breakthroughs only occur outside your comfort zone. It’s time to move.
2. If we accept where we are in life…that’s where we’ll stay…until we decide we’re tired of things being the way they are.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. We must enter our wealthy place mentally and spiritually before we will ever experience it naturally. Psalm 66:12BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS