10. Spend more time in His book…and you’ll never have to worry about your checkbook.
9. Money is neither good nor bad…it’s neutral. It just reflects the mentality and character of the person who possesses it.
8. Obedience to God’s word isn’t conditional or situational…we either obey it or we don’t.
7. The strength of a person’s character and drive to succeed is determined by whether or not they can finish what they started.
6. Poverty steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams, your future, your hope and your ability to bless those you love.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You are where you are today because of what you learned yesterday. Where you will be tomorrow depends on what you learn today.
4. If you’re under attack…understand the enemy is paying attention to you…because he recognizes your potential for the Kingdom.
3. To be successful…look for solutions to your problems instead of someone to blame.
2. Expect a divine connection Monday with someone whom God will use to propel you toward your assignment.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never allow circumstances to cloud your thinking; destroy your dreams or make you settle for less than His best for your life.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS