10. Your future is not in the past but is determined by what you do TODAY as seeds for tomorrow’s harvests.
9. When we say what we can’t do instead of what we can do…we are defeated before we start.
8. Don’t wait for your circumstances to change…create the changes you desire.
7. Today focus on the 3M’s…making, managing and multiplying God’s money.
6. Think about why God woke you up this morning…what He wants you to accomplish today…and then do something to make it happen.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The best way to get high blood pressure is to spend our time worrying about things we can do nothing about. Pray instead.
4. The enemy will do everything possible to discourage and dishearten you from achieving what God wants to do in and through you.
3. Before you go to sleep…ask God to help you turn your dreams into reality…starting tomorrow…with divine connections.
2. The greatest achievement of the enemy is not an active sinner but an inactive Christian unaware of the power available to them.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never allow your circumstances to cloud your thinking; destroy your dreams or make you settle for less than His best for your life.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS