10. Our internal thoughts (beliefs, feelings and convictions) determine our outward reality.
9. A poor self-image will cause a person to underestimate themselves or over-estimate others.
8. If we don't expect the seed we've sown to produce a harvest . . .we have, in fact, robbed it of its ability to do so.
7. When we get specific with God…He gets specific with us.
6. Money is neither good nor bad. . .it’s neutral. It just reflects the mentality and character of the person who possesses it.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. People become what they see themselves being. Whether we become grasshoppers or giant killers is based on how we see ourselves.
4. When you know that you’ve done the best job possible. . .there is no need to compare yourself to anybody else.
3. God is more interested in where you're going. . .than where you've been. Your focus should be front and centered. Phil 3:13
2. People say money doesn't grow on trees...that' a lie. If money doesn't grow on trees. . .then why do banks have branches?
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Forgiveness gives you back control of your life.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS