10. If we're comfortable where we are...we'll never discover. . .where we could be.
9. If we’re afraid of what’s going to happen. . .we’re not listening to the One who makes things happen.
8. When we see ourselves the way God sees us then we will never live in limitation again.
7. Instead of getting down on yourself...get high on God and His plans for your life.
6. Our goals gain power when we write them down...and more power every time we review/act on what we've written.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Plan tonight to release the past and plan for your future...starting tomorrow. Jeremiah 29:11
4. This is your moment to look beyond the lack and limitation of your past to embrace the reality of the future you were created to experience.
3. The devil always returns to the place where he prospered. Take up the welcome mat and don’t answer when he comes knocking.
2. A foolish man wastes money. . .an ordinary man spends money. . .an intelligent man invests money and a wise Godly man sows money.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Break free from the problems of your past by embracing the possibilities of your future.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS