10. Praying for everyone to achieve success and not tolerate failure. . .to feed on the Word and not take somebody else's word for it.
9. Prosperity is a scriptural mentality before it’s ever a financial reality.
8. God is not interested in a man getting in touch with his feminine side. He's more interested in man getting in touch with Him.
7. Lack steals more than our money. . .it robs us of our dreams, our future, our hope and our ability to bless those we love.
6. Don't just read the Word...LIVE IT today...as never before.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Our attitude, speech and behavior are all directly affected by the people we spend a lot of time with.
4. Quit thinking about what might have been…get hold of what can be…ask God to empower you to be a difference maker.
3. Praying for everyone to live in financial prosperity instead of financial pressure…abundance instead of lack and to put God first.
2. Would you open your door to gangsters, assassins and thieves? If not, then why
would you entertain thoughts that will rob, kill and steal your future?
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Praying for our partners to be intelligent and discerning in every decision they make today...focused and clear in His direction.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS