10. Every seed you sow proves you've conquered greed.
9. We can never be motivated by those who aren’t motivated. Hang around with people who cause you to stretch your thinking.
8. Never share your troubles with anyone who hasn't solved their own problems.
7. Being happy is a decision you make regardless of what's going on around you.
6. Unforgiveness and forgiveness are both seeds. Whatever you choose to sow is what you will reap.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Whoever you spend the most time with. . .is the person you have the most confidence in.
4. If your current circle of friends doesn’t increase your motivation to succeed....you need new friends.
3. Quit saying "I can't" when the Word of God says "you can." Phil 4:13
2. If you have a pulse. . .you have a purpose. . .find it. . .live it.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Shouting time!!! God is bigger than every problem you will face today.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS