10. Sowing seeds as God directs…takes the limits off your income.
9. The financial bondage, lack and/or debt you’re living under has an expiration date.
8. If you’ve spent your life making other people rich...isn’t it time you begin to do something for you and the ones you love?
7. You have more influence than you know…and certainly more than the enemy wants you to know. Acts 22:15
6. Your greatest breakthrough or victory is just a thought or two away.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. What you think about today. . .can take you closer to your destiny than you ever thought imaginable. Philippians 4:8
4. Don’t worry about things you can’t change … instead change the things you can and let God deal with the rest.
3. Time is the currency of your life…spend it wisely.
2. Never spend more time listening to a critic or a cynic than you do listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Ask God tonight for direction on unclaimed wealth, unknown ideas and unused potential.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS