10. When God gives you a vision it's not for you as you are...but as He knows you can be. Begin to see yourself...the way He sees you.
9. You can't have more until you're willing to admit you've been living in less than His best.
8. Never allow yourself to be limited by the negative opinions of others. If God doesn't limit you why should you let anyone else?
7. I will NOT fear what God says I can OVERCOME.
6. The way you handle adversity will determine whether or not you're promoted to experience greatness.
5. Elevate your thinking by allowing the mind of Christ that’s within you to function fully and freely today.
4. Personalize, confess and shout about Deuteronomy 28:11 (AMP) “And the Lord shall make <<Your Name>> have a surplus of prosperity..."
3. It’s not what you know but what you do with what you know that makes you somebody successful.
2. Never allow the balance in your checking account to keep you from pursuing your dreams. Never give up.
1. God's plan for you is to make the impossible...POSSIBLE.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS