10. When you increase what you know. . .there is no limit to where you can go.
9. In God’s economy…your prosperity isn’t based on what others do…but rather what you do.
8. If you’re tempted to talk about all the things that went wrong today…don’t. Instead praise God for what…didn’t.
7. The enemy feeds on fear and doubt. It’s time we starve the rascal to death.
6. In God’s economy…our success is never at someone else’s expense.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God will never outsource or downsize His promises to you…regardless of what’s happening around you.
4. When I play Monopoly…I think of all the things God’s children should own. Real estate, houses, railroads and power companies.
3. Praising God changes your mental and spiritual atmosphere.
2. View every person you meet today as a divine connection or someone to pray for…either way…you win.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Satan never showed up in the Garden of Eden until Eve did. He is terrified when two people come into the power of agreement.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS