10. Never allow the events of our past to dictate the possibilities of our future.
9. Praying for everyone to have a teachable attitude…an insatiable appetite for learning and a commitment to excellence.
8. Purpose in your heart to think beyond your imagination so you don’t limit God…in what He wants to do in your life...today.
7. Be careful how you act and react…your attitude is showing.
6. A word for someone: The decision you make tomorrow must be based on what’s right and not on how others will react. Isaiah 11:3
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If God didn’t want us to be successful…why would He tell us exactly how to become successful in Joshua 1:8?
4. If you want to show the Lord how much you love Him…then forgive those who have done you wrong. Colossians 3:13 NIV
3. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions. Start Now!
2. You may have been traveling through enemy territory but God is bringing you into a place where you will lack for nothing. Deut 8:9
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. What you believe about yourself…will become your reality. See yourself the way God sees you and let that become your reality.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS