10. God is more interested in where we're going. . .than where we've been. Phil 3:13
9. Wow. . .God says “I will bless you with everything I have.” Hebrews 6:14 MSG
8. The only time we truly fail is when we stop learning from our mistakes.
7. Think about why God woke you up this morning...what He wants you to accomplish today...and then do something about it.
6. Failure is nothing more than an opportunity to learn a new way to do something.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never make an important decision when you are too angry...too lonely...too tired...too hungry or when you haven't prayed about it.
4. When we focus on our hurts of the past...we're stealing time from our future.
3. God forgives and forgets; the devil likes to remind us of our past. God says “...I don't keep a list of your sins.” Is 43:25 MSG
2. One of the enemy’s greatest weapons is to create doubt in our minds about the inevitability of our harvest. Don't listen.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If we begin our days. . .even Christmas. . .with supernatural expectations. . .we'll never be disappointed.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS