10. Your Heavenly Father can do anything except. . .fail.
9. “You don’t know my circumstances.” First, don’t own them. Second, God is bigger than they are. Third, they’re God’s problems not yours.
8. Our birth is the evidence that God has plans for our lives. Jeremiah 29:11
7. Never be moved by what others think or say only by what God directs you to accomplish.
6. We can change where we are in life by what comes out of our mouths.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Who you are and your potential for success. . .should never be determined by anyone or anything other than the Word of God.
4. No matter how long you’ve been dealing with a circumstance…never give up or doubt the promises in the Word of God.
3. If we refuse to accept limits on our potential then we can go beyond where we are.
2. When you don't know what to do...focus on God...He always does. 2 Chronicles 20:12
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Today…ask God for His direction on unclaimed wealth, unknown ideas and unused potential.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS