10. Success comes from doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
9. Failure is a state of mind. It's a choice a person makes. Failure is never final.
8. One of four things holds us back…old habits…wrong attitudes…lack of passion or stagnant ideas. We can change all four.
7. You are not destined to be a prisoner of your past. Hebrews 8:12
6. Stop speaking self-defeating words like: "I can't; I don't know how; I've never done that before” or anything contrary to the Word of God.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Discipline determines your direction.
4. The revelation of God’s Word. . .will take us through whatever hard times we may be facing.
3. The problem with thinking negative thoughts . . . is that we will ultimately express them verbally.
2. If you speak a thing often enough it becomes part of who you are and how you think. Think before you speak.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is.
1. Our lives would be so much richer if we listened more to what God has to say and less about what others have to say.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS