10. The worst air pollution isn't from a factory smokestack but rather the negative, faithless words of an uninformed Christian.
9. God is raising up Josephs in the marketplace…are you one of them?
8. God can't navigate us out of troubled waters unless we give Him control of our ship (lives).
7. It’s not enough to meditate, prepare and motivate yourself to have a great day, you’ve actually got to do something.
6. The enemy will fail when we speak what we believe...rather than speaking what we see.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You will never increase your own value, importance or self-worth by continually reminding someone else of their faults.
4. Question…do you bring out the best in every person you meet? If not, think about what you can do…to make it so.
3. Instead of reminding someone of their mistakes…remind them of God’s grace (unmerited favor) and forgiveness.
2. Faith destroys fear…crushes doubt...conquers the unknown...inspires others & makes you victorious in all your hands find to do.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Write this down...get it deep inside of you. “God will never remind me of my past. He can’t. . .He’s forgotten it.”BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS