10. Never allow your past to determine your future.
9. What’s done is done. . .but you can change the consequences of your future by the decisions you make today.
8. If you complain about what you don't have without a plan to get it. . .the only thing you should do is get a plan or shut up.
7. God will never remind you of your past. He can’t. . .He’s forgotten it. Hebrews 8:12
6. What happened to you in the past. . .doesn’t give you an excuse for your behavior in the future.
Here are the Top Five Rich Thoughts Nuggets for last week.
5. Money follows vision.
4. Need a healing touch. “He sent His word and healed <your name> and delivered <him, her> from <his, her> destructions.” Psalm 107:20
3. Stupidity is remembering your sins when God has already forgiven you of them. Jeremiah 32:34; Hebrews 8:12
2. God will never determine your future based on your past and we can all shout HALLELUJAH about that.
And here’s the # 1 Rich Thought Nugget of last week.
1. It's never too late to turn the dreams of your past into the reality of your future. . .if you believe and act on them.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS