10. Never let what you can’t do…keep you from doing what you can do…today.
9. God’s best for us…is not living from miracle to miracle…but rather walking in His continual blessing flow.
8. Our destiny is not determined by chance but by choice.
7. Spending money you don’t have may bring you a momentary high but watch out for the financial hangover.
6. You don’t have to be a know it all because you have a personal relationship with Someone who does … know it all. Trust Him.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never be moved by your circumstances or the opinions of others...base your decisions on the Word of God and nothing else.
4. The fastest way to get into financial trouble is to compare yourself to others and what they have or don’t have.
3. Poverty steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams, your future, your hope and your ability to bless those you love.
2. God is not going to open a door for failure in our lives. We might, but He won’t.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Money that you sow into the Kingdom of God may leave your bank account…but it never leaves your life. Galatians 6:7.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS