10. You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage mindset.
9. "I used to care what people thought about me. . .until the day I tried to pay my bills with their opinions." Anonymous
8. If God didn’t want us to be prosperous. . .why would He give us the power to get wealth? Deuteronomy 8:18
7. If the enemy of your health ever tells you God heals some people and not others…it’s a lie. God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34).
6. Today, I encourage you to imagine, embrace and confess the unlimited possibilities for your future found in the Word of God.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A foolish man wastes money. . .an ordinary man spends money. . .an intelligent man invests money and a wise man sows money.
4. “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.” Zig Ziglar
3. In God’s economy…our prosperity isn’t based on what others do…but rather what we do.
2. Giving to God is not an obligation. It is an opportunity to put His biblical principles of economics into action.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The enemy feeds on fear and doubt. It’s time we starve the rascal to death.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS