10. Never share your problems with someone who hasn’t solved their own.
9. When you increase what you know…there’s no limit to where you can go.
8. Don't talk like a victim if you want to live like a victor.
7. Forgiveness gives you back control of your life.
6. Doubters talk about the mountains they’re facing while believers talk to the mountains they’re going to move. Be a mover not a talker.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Pray for a divine encounter this week with someone who has a heart for your dreams.
4. Be a person of integrity even when no one else is around.
3. If God wanted you to live a life of poverty and lack…He would not have made you in His image and after His likeness.
2. Money is neither good nor bad. . .it’s neutral. It just reflects the mentality and character of the person who possesses it.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Smile…God will even give you favor with people who may have ignored, laughed at or criticized you in the past.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS