10. What a person thinks on. . .is what they will act on.
9. Make up your mind ...that you will no longer stay where you are mentally and spiritually. Become the change you desire.
8. Not only is the Lord going to show you which way to go. . .but He'll be watching you the entire time. Psalm 32:8
7. Expect previously unknown opportunities to manifest in your life. . .even in the midst of adversity.
6. What other people think of you will never determine your worth and value to God.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Today...open your heart to be mentally and spiritually prepared to receive what God is sending your way.
4. If you're in the midst of a demonic firefight....remember...Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego found their miracle in the fire.
3. Never complain about a lack of time when the problem may be a lack of focus.
2. We don't need someone else to tell us what God wants us to do. He will tell us personally...if we just A.S.K. Luke 11:9
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Lack is a bad, nasty, evil four-letter word that I’m praying will soon be eliminated from the lives of all God's children.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS