10. Forgiveness gives us back control of our lives.
9. We are not what or who others say we are...we are who and what God says we are.
8. Father, forgive me this morning of the things that I've said, done or thought which are offensive to the Word. 1 John 1:9
7. Praying for everyone to achieve success and not tolerate failure...to feed on the Word and not take somebody else's word for it.
6. The enemy wants you to believe that where you are in life right now is where you’re going to stay. He’s such a liar.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God allows each of us the opportunity to rewrite our destiny as long as we follow the instructions in His Word.
4. What you think matters. . .what you do matters even more.
3. Going to church won’t make you a Christian any more than going in McDonald’s makes you a Big Mac BUT obedience to His Word does.
2. If we begin our days. . .with supernatural expectations. . .we'll never be disappointed.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Wow. . .God says “I will bless you with everything I have.” Hebrews 6:14 MSGBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS