10. Quit saying "I can't" when the Word of God says "you can." Phil 4:13
9. Expect a divine connection today with someone whom God will use to propel you toward your assignment.
8. Shouting time!!! God is bigger than every problem you will face today.
7. Unforgiveness and forgiveness are both seeds. Whatever you choose to sow is what you will reap.
6. God is not in heaven wringing His hands over your situation wondering what to do. He will show Himself mighty on your behalf.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If you have a pulse. . .you have a purpose. . .find it. . .live it.
4. Don't just read the Word...LIVE IT today...as never before.
3. Today is a great day. . .to move from survival to surplus.
2. What we believe on the inside…will determine what we achieve on the outside.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Thanksgiving should be EVERY DAY and not just the last Thursday in November.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS