10. Praying this morning for those who need a turnaround to tap into the Word of God…to turn their setbacks into a comeback.
9. Victory may be just around the bend or over the next hill so don’t give up.
8. It’s easy to say “I forgive you” but only the love of God can get the feelings of anger, and hurt out of your subconscious mind.
7. God wants us to dream bigger…speak boldly…think creatively…associate higher…do more…never give up and start today.
6. Keep your word…do your best…that’s how you get and keep a good name. Proverbs 22:1
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Let the trials and tragedies of your past become the testimonies of your future.
4. To succeed in life…always do more than is required. Titus 3:14 (AMPC)
3. The worst place for a believer is in a comfort zone where they accept things as they are instead of creating them as they can be.
2. Every time we bless someone by our giving…it raises our level of joy and our level of living.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If the person who has eyes for you is not a Christian…close your eyes until you no longer see them. 2 Corinthians 6:15BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS