10. Our worth is measured by what’s in our hearts and not what’s in our wallets.
9. “A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.” (Anonymous)
8. Never assume that any opportunity or promise of God is impossible for you to achieve.
7. The Bible doesn't say 'worry about it,' 'stress over it," or, 'figure it out.' But it does continually say to "trust God."
6. Winners are simply people who may have lost or failed but didn’t quit.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never complain about a lack of time when the problem may be a lack of focus.
4. LOL...“Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut.” Anonymous
3. Our actions and reactions determine the depth of our faith and the strength of our character.
2. Never focus on anyone or anything that shouldn't be in your destiny.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Time doesn’t heal all wounds. . .God does.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS